We're now in our regular Thursday time slot here at Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (listen and leave a review for the show on iTunes HERE). And we are so excited to continue to provide quality answers to your most prescient questions about low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diets week after week. Plus, we are going to begin adding in different features like a Keto Talk Mailbox starting next week. THANKS for all the great suggestions about how we can improve this show. We are privileged to have 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles" as our special cohosts for this show all about the ins and outs of nutritional ketosis. In case you've missed any of first eight episodes so far, be sure to listen to Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, 7, and 8. Listen in today as Jimmy and Adam drop some more keto knowledge for you in Episode 9!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 9:
- A new study claiming Type 2 diabetes is over tested
- Does a ketogenic diet lead to hypothyroidism?
- Should parents feed their kids a ketogenic diet?
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 9
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get these zero carb, 100% grass fed beef sticks for 30% off regular price (discount automatically applied clicking on this link)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get VESPA fat-burning booster (use coupon code LLVLC for 15% off)
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- People with Type 2 Diabetes May Be Overtested