Today marks the final Sunday episode of Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (listen and leave a review for the show on iTunes HERE) as we will move into our regular Thursday time slot beginning this week. We hope you've been enjoying this fast, fun-filled, and educational short-form podcast episodes answering your most perplexing questions about low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diets. Your cohosts are 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles" who form the dynamic duo answering these listener questions all on the intriguing subject of keto. In case you've missed any of first seven episodes so far, be sure to listen to Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and 7. Listen in today as Jimmy and Adam offer up even more ketogenic knowledge for all you ketonians out there in Episode 8!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 8:
- BMJ study comparing low-carb and low-fat diets on heart health
- Can a pregnant woman eat a ketogenic diet?
- The LLVLC Show #962: Lily Nichols on keto during pregnancy
- What effect does a woman's menstrual cycle have on BG and ketones?
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 8
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the KETO//OS exogenous ketones supplement
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Effects of low-carbohydrate diets v. low-fat diets on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials