You've asked for it and now we have a bona fide podcast devoted solely to answering the most pressing questions about the low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet. We call it Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (listen and leave a review for the show on iTunes HERE) and it's been so much fun offering up tons of great information in 20-minute segments for you each week. Your cohosts are 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles" who form the dynamic duo answering these listener questions about the world of keto. In the month of January, we have been airing brand new episodes for you on Thursdays as well as a special BONUS episode on Sundays (listen to Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in case you've missed them). Listen in today as Jimmy and Adam provide more great ketogenic podcasting for you in Episode 7!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 7:
- Their thoughts on the new 2015 Dietary Guidelines
- The difference between being keto-adapted vs. being in ketosis
- The long-term effect of fasting on ketosis
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 7
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get VESPA fat-burning booster (use coupon code LLVLC for 15% off)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get these zero carb, 100% grass fed beef sticks for 30% off regular price (discount automatically applied clicking on this link)
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
2015 Dietary Guidelines for Americans