Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc has quickly become one of the hottest new Fitness & Nutrition podcasts on iTunes (find the show on iTunes HERE) hanging out in the Top 25 amongst so many of our favorite low-carb, Paleo and real food-based shows. This brand new podcast is one of the first and only podcasts out there directly answering the questions about low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diets that are on the hearts and minds of real people eating this way. And in the month of January, we have been airing fresh episodes for you along with a special BONUS episode on Sundays (listen to Episode 1, 2, and 3 in case you've missed them). Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc features 10-year veteran health podcaster Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles." This is MUST-LISTEN podcasting that only runs about 20 minutes long. Listen in, learn a bit, and begin applying what you learn right away!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 4:
- A new study on customizing your diet
- Combating food boredom on a ketogenic diet
- Keto-adapted but still struggling with weight gain
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 4
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the KETO//OS exogenous ketones supplement
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get your own fat-based FBomb products from JimmyLovesFBomb.com
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- This diet study upends everything we thought we knew about ‘healthy’ food