Have you been enjoying this brand new podcast all about answering listener questions on low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diets? We've been airing fresh episodes for you in the month of January on Thursdays and and a special BONUS episode on Sundays (listen to Episode 1 and 2 that aired last week). Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (now available to listen and subscribe on iTunes) features 10-year veteran health podcaster Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles." You're getting high-quality information from two of the most knowledgeable people on the subject of keto!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 3:
- Does an animal-based low-carb diet cause diabetes?
- Whether having no gallbladder prohibits eating keto
- If it's possible to eat too much fat pursuing ketosis
- Why someone could possibly be hungry eating ketogenic
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 3
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get VESPA fat-burning booster (use coupon code LLVLC for 15% off)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Low-Carb Diet Rich in Animal-Source Foods May Hike Type 2 Diabetes Risk