When veteran health podcaster, blogger, and author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" met up with his bariatric physician, family doctor, and osteopath friend Dr. Adam Nally from DocMuscles.com in Arizona back in October, they discussed the idea of doing a podcast together addressing questions all about the low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic diet. As a means for testing the waters of this concept, they conducted a Periscope video answering questions from Jimmy's followers. That's the audio you'll hear in this special Episode 0 debut episode today and brand new 20-minute episodes will begin airing on Thursday, January 7, 2016. During the month of January, we'll air episodes on Thursdays and Sundays beginning next week and then settle in to the permanent Thursday time slot starting in February. Welcome in to "Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc" and we hope you enjoy listening (be looking for it to come to iTunes in the next few days).
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 0
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the KETO//OS exogenous ketones supplement
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Jimmy Moore on Periscope
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #1053: Dr. Adam Nally Joins Jimmy Moore For New Keto Talk Podcast