If you are interested in the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet, then this is the podcast for you. We zero in exclusively on all the questions people have about how being in a state of nutritional ketosis and the effects it has on your health. There are a lot of myths about keto floating around out there and our two amazing cohosts are shooting them down one at a time. Keto Talk is cohosted by 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles" who thoroughly share from their wealth of experience on the ketogenic lifestyle each and every Thursday. We love hearing from our fabulous Ketonian listeners with new questions--send an email to Jimmy at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you're not already subscribed to the podcast on iTunes and listened to the past episodes, then you can do that and leave a review HERE. Listen in today as Jimmy and Adam share a special edition of the podcast that was recorded LIVE in front of an enthusiastic audience on last week's Low-Carb Cruise in Episode 20!
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 20:
- A lot of AMAZING questions from the LIVE Low-Carb Cruise audience
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 20
- Vanessa Collette's Ketogenic Girl Minute
- Start tracking your health markers for FREE at HeadsUpHealth.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR:Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Low-Carb Cruise