We debuted our first episode of this brand new podcast dedicated to answering listeners questions about the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet on Thursday. And throughout the month of January, we are offering a special BONUS episode airing on Sundays. The podcast is called Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (now available to listen and subscribe on iTunes) featuring 10-year veteran health podcaster Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles." These two are here to answer your most pressing questions about the keto way of life.
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 2:
- Christine and Jimmy enjoying great BBQ in Arizona
- Adam's perspective on the WHO red meat cancer report: Red & Processed Meats...The Hidden Agenda
- The main reasons why loss slows on keto
- Whether sodium is what holds on to water weight
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 2
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get your own fat-based FBomb products from JimmyLovesFBomb.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get your monthly KetoKrate subscription for 10% off using coupon code LLVLC
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Adam's blog post: Red & Processed Meats...The Hidden Agenda