Today we officially kickoff this brand new podcast dedicated to answering listeners questions about the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet. It's called Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & The Doc (now available to listen and subscribe on iTunes) featuring 10-year veteran health podcaster Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and Arizona osteopath and bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from "Doc Muscles." These two are a keto power pair ready to take on your most pressing questions about this way of eating.
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 1:
- How you can prevent kidney stones on keto
- Whether a low-carb diet leads to gout
- Why cheating on a low-carb diet is a horrible idea
- If a ketogenic diet can lead to heart palpitations
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the KETO//OS exogenous ketones supplement
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
- Jimmy Moore on Periscope